Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday 13, May 2010

In looking at my calendar - I realizes we didn't do some silly dress up thing for Cinco de Mayo, man that would of been freaking hillarious! A bunch of people trying to do burpees in a sombrero. HAHHAHA the vision makes me giggle.

Strength:
Deadlifts
3-3-3-3-3
L-Hangs
3 x max time

Metcon:
Diane hearts Fran
21-15-9
Deadlifts 102.5/70kg
HSPU
Thrusters 42.5/30kg
Pull ups

WOW, I bet your not giggling now are you? More than likely at the name I got the big "ohhhh F her, that B is crazy!"
Tell me I'm wrong - lol

See ya in the gym for some deads and thrusters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM giggling : ) Cuz I saw the WOD this morning on Beyond the Whiteboard and was totally stoked for it! Lol. Especially the fact that I knew women's Rx'd wouldn't be quite as ridiculous as men's ; )

See you tonight! I hope you remembered to NOT eat today, Alena, since we're doing pictures tonight! ; )

Alena said...

YOU ARE NOT DOING THRUSTERS!!!!!

Love ya Ashleigh!