Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday 31, May 2010

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!! Thank you to all the men and woman who fight for our great country daily, and a special thank you to all who have fought in the past, lost a life, or lost someone you love! You are all in my thoughts and prayers...

It is not necisarilly my story to share, but yesterday we did "The Seven" at BBCF, and we were lucky enough to have Dominique Alexander in to share this workout with us, and in passing she said "Glad you were having this workout today, one of my girlfriends husband was one of the seven." WOW - WOW is all I have to say - THANK YOU is my next statement! THANK YOU!

Today we skipped our normal cycle, with strength etc. and did my birthday WOD. :) Yes, we are a few days late but we have had ass kicking HERO WOD's to complete.

"36"

3 x
5 kettlebell deck squats - AHAP
28 kettlebell Russian V-twists - AHAP 14 each side
then right into
6x
19 row for calories
74 air squats

YAYAYAYAYAY it's my birthday!

1 comment:

Alena said...

And I'm gonna go ahead and say - yeap I was being a clock whore today, and wanted to have the top time - I did by 1 second. :-)
HAHA - Happy Birthday to me!
Wont be able to function tomorrow after the Warrior WOD today, my b-day WOD and the pile of workouts I did this weekend - but it is OK I love it!