Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday 18, May 2010

Ahhhhh, I may be starting to feel human again - oh no, I am joking. I tried to do a "recovery WOD" last night - yes I know, WTF??? You all know me though, so why not just see how the body is feeling, well half way through 40 push ups, and I still had 60 more to go I realized this may not be the smartest move I had made - oh well did it anyway.

Strength:
Power snatch
2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2
(you will notice that we are increasing weights on all of our movements to get stronger, leaner, and fitter, but you will not see that on the snatch lift. Very technical movement, and I want everyone to be comfortable before moving on)

Glute ham raises - ahahahahah another new move, and I love this one - will have to be demonstrated for you.
12-12-12

Metcon:
"Michael" log your times!
3x
800m run
50 back extensions
50 sit ups

No comments: