Monday, May 3, 2010

Rock N River Marathon




Like I said today, I completed a goal that I did not even know was a goal! HAHAHA

Great job to everyone who showed up and ran today as part of the BBCF clan.

Jackie
Jenny
Art
Ashleigh
JB
Mel
Adam
Chandler

and great job to those friends and family who ran as well,

Marj - Mel's beautiful wife
CJ - CrossFit Initiative
Deb - CrossFit Initiative
Louis - JB's friend ran the Odyssey with us last year

Was a beautiful day for a run, the weather, the people, the atmosphere was great! Thanks to everyone from the volunteers to the runners for making my first half marathon so exciting!

7 comments:

Alena said...

Was going to post everyones times, but I could not find Art - didnt want to leave anyone out. :-) Art let me know what your time was! Love ya guys!

Travis Coombs said...

Great job everyone! Anything is possible with some guts and determination.

Anonymous said...

This was awesome!

I don't know about you, but I'm a train wreck today...walking around campus has never been so difficult. I'm putting my Rascal on order now...a few more of these, and that motorized chair will look like heaven ; )

Great pics, once again! And great times with everyone! Love you guys! Thanks for all the love and support and for helping to make my first half marathon memorable!

Anonymous said...

Art's number 803 on the overall results for half marathon...and apparently 25 years old ; ) Lol. Nice, Art!

Jenny L. said...

Haha Ashleigh! I pulled the RGJ newspaper and saw that they mistakenly put him in the 25-29 year old category for men. His official time is: 2:56:18. I'm stoked that all of us ran under 3hrs :) Alena, thanks coach for running the half marathon with us!! Great job to Mel, Chandler, and Adam for a superb job on their 10k!!

Alena said...

No wonder I could not find him - he is totally rocking the 25 year old attitude and determination!

art said...

I was really on the 80plus3 age group and ranked 25th! LOL.With the achy breaky legs,I still had a great time!!! Awesome job everyone!!!