There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Day - Open House

Hey guys -

First please BE SAFE TONIGHT!!!

Reminder come on in tomorrow from 11am to 3pm with family and friends to have them check out the gym, and maybe partake in a easy light metcon to get their first day of the new year off to a great start. Giving your family and friends the gift of a healthy life is something they will have a hard time not thanking you for daily - so, start those loved ones off right with a great day at BattleBorn CrossFit!!! :0)

So, with that said I want to take this time to say thank you to all of you - MY CROSSFIT FAMILY! Your support, friendship, love, and caring have made this the most amazing year of my life. I could not imagine a day without seeing your faces, hearing your groans (lol), or getting that walk out the door hug - means the world to me. Please be safe tonight, and know always I love you, and your health, happiness, and safety are always on my mind.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Happy New Years to all my BBCF family!

Alena said...

MATTTTTT!!!!! I miss you - the 9th really???? Jesus get back here!

Alena said...

WOWOWOWOOWOWOW - THANK YOU FOR THE OVER WHELMING SHOW OF SUPPORT TODAY!

Not only did you give your family and friends a glimpse of how fun and amazing health is, but showing me that kind of love and support makes my heart soar!!!

YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!!!!