There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday 21, April 2010

Well since I decided to not ever let you know when the endurance days are going to be - I have had to re-vamp programing again, which I do love seeing how well things blend together.

Warm up today - make sure we get our Bergener done, I did not do it yesterday = bad coach!

Strength:
Snatch
2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

Metcon:
3 x
Max rep over head squats (get LOW!!!!) 42.5/28kg
800m run

2 comments:

Alena said...

Metcon = ughhhh!
It seemed like 30kg was a cajillion pounds - I almost didnt want to lift it above my head...
Oh well, I did and it sucked!

Ashleigh said...

Agreed! How the HECK did I do almost 45 at FotS? Lol. Definitely gotta work on that...and the rowing/running thing...haha. Embrace the suck!