Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday 3, March 2010

Well after a body weight WOD like we had yesterday I thought I would add in some weight today, with a little body weight....

Strength:
Push jerk
3-3-3-3-3

10 mins pull up work - skill time work on kipping, remove bands, butterfly, strict whatever lets get the entire gym using that pull up cage.

Metcon:
7x
7 hang squat cleans starting at 42.5/30kg
7 handstand push ups
1 min rest between rounds -
this rest is used to add 5kg to your bar every round, so men will end at 72.5kg and woman will end at 60kg.
***DO NOT put the bar down during your 7 reps - if you do it is a penalty to be added at the end of your workout 7 burpees for every time you "put" the bar down during your 7 reps.

Your score will be total time (including burpees) total weight and total burpees.

4 comments:

Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mel said...

Nice heavy WOD!
Great evening class!

22:30 as rxd (includes 42 burpee penalty)

Bar touched the floor six times on the last round of 72.5 kg squat cleans which equals to 42 burpee penalty.

Alena said...

21:15ish (I think)

Ended at 55kg and 21 burpees

WOW that was a rough one - and YES, I know my form was crap on my last set of Squat cleans HAHAHA

Matt said...

WOW.. not dropping the weight was horrible! However, I didn't succeed without penalties.

21:xx as Rx'd (Including 42 Burpees)

I was just before Alena. Very strong cleans everyone!