There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday 22, March 2010

HAPPPPPPPYYYYY MONDAYYYYY!!!!

Hi guys!

I hope you all had an amazing weekend - mine was great (never long enough from the "day job" but always tooooo long from you guys!)

Strength:

Back squats
5-5-5
Bench press
5-5-5

Metcon:

Nancy (you will love her I promise)
5x
15 overhead squats (go lighter to get the full depth)
400m run

3 comments:

BRIAN said...

14:49 as rx'd

Nancy and I had never met, but we got along pretty well - I'll do her again.

Great job 4PMers!

Alena said...

Brian -

Nice time - I am not a friend of Nancy, and have decided long ago that I dont't like doing her at all! :-)

Travis Coombs said...

Giggidy Giggidy...