There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday 8, November 2009

Chandler's day.....

We did run the World Run 5K at Idelwild Park today as well. A fundraiser for one of our BBCF members and their family. Beautiful day, beautiful run, great food and friends! Thanks guys!!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Participating in an event for a great cause is always meaningful. All the best to Travis and family.
Had a great time in the park.

Alena said...

Shade was cold - but all in all it was a great "reecovery" WOD for me. Evan came along, I need to teach him to warm up before everything. He is so hot out of the gate and then..... Quad cramp - how do you get a quad crap? So we ran a mile I guess and then we walked the rest - which for me and I hope him was actually better than running. I love my little boy and the time to talk was GREAT!