There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday 3, November 2009

Ahhhh nothing quite feels like an over head walking lunge....

50m over head walking lunge - 20kg
50 weighted sit-ups 20lbs

50m is down to the Sherwin Williams garage door and back - for those of you coached by Jason (haha)

Great job everyone!

Funny story for you - did the WOD at 10am, got done rubbed a nice strip raw on my butt, went into the woman's locker room saw the hand sanitizer and thought - ahhh I should probably clean it. Well, I will leave it at that, and you can make up the rest. :-)

4 comments:

Chandler W said...

19:30 as Rx

That WOD hurt! My quads are still burning!

Nice job everyone!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

24:30ish

HOLY CRAP... I absolutely hate lunges!! My ass hurts so much today. Sam I bet you enjoyed every minute of this WOD :-p.

Alena said...

OK, so as today has dragged on and every time I have to get out of my chair I think WOW - those were some lunges. :-)